Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Winners For Sketch 316!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: LeAnne from Wee Inklings



Such a lovely gallery of work this week.  Each project was so unique and it was a joy to look through.  This fun little card touched my heart...maybe it was because we had the first snowfall at my house over the weekend.  Just so sweet.  Congratulations, LeAnne!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!

SaveSave

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, thank you SO much for choosing my card! Made my day! Congrats to all the winners!

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Kim! It was a great sketch! Congrats to all the other winners and their beautiful cards!

Kellianne said...

Linda, thank you for choosing my card! LeAnne, your card is GORGEOUS!! All the cards are so cute!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congratulations LeAnne- I love your card!! Thanks Karren for choosing my card- you have made my day for sure!! Congrats to the rest of the winners as well- all of your cards are gorgeous!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am honored that you chose my card Narelle! I feeli like a princess! Congrats for LeAnne and all of the other Princesses for recognition of their gorgeous creations!.