Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Winners For Sketch 75

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Tui has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Kim S. of Joyful Creations with Kim




Thank you to everyone who played along with our sketch this week.  And, thank you very much to everyone for your kind support and thoughtful words.  I have received some lovely emails and comments this week and I am truly humbled and grateful.  I look forward to participating on the other side and playing along when I can.

And so without further ado, after browsing through the gallery I couldn't help but be drawn into Kim's gorgeous creation.  Clean, fresh and oh so fabulous!  How appealing are these colours, not only are they crisp and bright but the stripes add a whole other dimension.  Her focal panel full of texture, a die cut for embellishment and a bold and striking sentiment captured me hook, line and sinker!  This card is heading straight to my CASE file!  Congratulations Kim on being my pick for Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Linda Suarez!

8 comments:

Esther said...

Super job ladies!!!!!

Kim S said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! And thank you for the fun sketch...isn't it amazing how different each card was using this same sketch?

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my card. This was such a cool sketch! And congratulations to everyone, your cards are fantastic!

Darnell said...

Thank you, Allisa, and all the team for the incredible honor!!

Arlene said...

Thank you for making me a Princess! I enjoyed playing along, this was super fun for me. Thanks again. :)

Anonymous said...

Great picks by the Design Team. Congrats to you all, designers and winners, on a job well done!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous cards ladies!!!

Beth said...

Woo hoo! Thank you so much! The other cards are amazing - I can't believe mine is there! ;-)

Love Beth xx