Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #15-A Sketch by Cindy Hall

Hello and welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #15! I'm Cindy Hall, and I'm your hostess this week. Thank you so much to all of you who continue to join us with this challenge. This week's sketch was inspired by a quilted placemat that I particularly like. It just goes to show you, inspiration is all around you! I hope you'll join the Design Team and me this week with my very first sketch.


The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!


Jennifer Timko
Tui Nathan
Lesley CroghanChristy QLauri

We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, January 2nd at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, January 3rd, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Awesome projects!

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear ladies. Wow, love the sketch and your cards are so beautiful! Thanks so much for the inspiration. Love it!
Inky hugs, Pauline

Notes by Nina said...

Fantatic samples ladies.

KatheD said...

What a great idea, leaving the sketch open - I haven't had time to do anything with it and now, I will - thanks!

Diana Soling said...

Great sketch. I had fun playing with this!

Allisa said...

Happy New Year to all!

Totallyawake4-life said...

Gorgeous entries - I missed the linky deadline but wanted to share my inspiration from the sketch ... http://totallyawake4-stampin.blogspot.com/2012/01/enchanting-freshly-made.html