Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meet our New Design Team Members


Our current challenge will end on Monday, October 3rd at noon. (PST) To view the challenge and to link up your creation, please click here.


The design team at Freshly Made Sketches would like to introduce two new Design Team Members, I asked them to share a bit about themselves!!


Hi!  My name is Cindy Hall, and I live in beautiful Naples, Florida with my soul mate, Bryce.  I began stamping over two years ago when my friend introduced me to a local ‘Stamp Camp’.  When I left that afternoon, I realized that I hadn’t thought about anything stressful for over four hours, and I was hooked (it made for a good sell to my husband, too!). 
I am a full-time bookkeeper/office administrator.  Paper crafting is my much-needed therapy.   I joined Stampin’ Up! in March of this year, strictly as a hobby demonstrator.   After learning more about the wonderful opportunities offered by Stampin’ Up! as a career demonstrator, I decided to start building my stamping business while doing something that I love: creating and sharing with friends.
I’m so glad that Lesley created the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog and as soon as I saw the Design Team members that she’d chosen, I knew that it was going to be one of my favorite blogs for inspiration.  I am so honored to be asked to be a Design Team member, and I look forward to bringing you my very best. 



My name is Jennifer and I have been stamping since 2003.  At least that was when I was first introduced to Stampin’ Up!  Like many people, I used to think that I wasn’t the crafty sort and went to a workshop at the request of a friend.  Well, I just couldn’t believe that I could make something so pretty!  It took me a while to become a demonstrator but once I did there was no turning back.  October 1st was my 5 year anniversary as a Demonstrator.

In my “other” job, I am a pilot at United Airlines.  Since my husband is currently activated in the Air National Guard, I have been on a leave of absence for three years to take care of our two boys.  I love that I get to spend time with my children and have more time for my stamping!  I’m sure I will be back to flying soon and I can’t wait to meet some of you when I’m out in the “Friendly Skies”!

I’m thrilled to be a part of the Freshly Made Sketches team for 6 months since my style is almost always clean (if not simple)!
Welcome to the team Cindy and Jennifer!!  We are looking forward to working with you!!!

3 comments:

Rita W said...

So excited to have the opportunity to stamp with you two wonderful ladies!

Linda Callahan said...

Welcome to the team! So glad you have joined us!

Tui Nathan said...

Welcome to the team Cindy and Jennifer ... I am looking forward to working with you both, its wonderful to have you on board!!!